Posted: 09/08/2017 Position Type: FT, PT, Flex Shift: Day/Swing Salary: DOE
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Receive, store and issue bar stock and tubing in the proper lengths, dimensions and material types, both physically and systematically.
- Set-up and operate metal cutting saws (band and high-speed abrasive) to cut bar stock and tubing to specified lengths.
- Measure stock to specified lengths or dimensions for straight and angle cuts. Cut from layout using improvised fixtures. Work from factory work orders or requisitions.
- Operate hoists for loading and unloading saws. Obtain, stack and/or deliver material with the use of a fork lift truck.
- Responsible for the correct identification of raw material. Mark ends of bar stock and tubing by color and number codes to maintain the proper identity of the variety of materials that are kept.
- Maintain and orderly work area and stock of material on the floor and on rack both inside and outside of the building. Responsible for keeping the equipment clean, lubricated and in proper working condition.
- Perform duties in accordance with company safety policies. Report unsafe conditions.
- Perform other duties as required
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the office, shop, warehouse, or manufacturing plant
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist, and grip
- Must be able to simultaneously manage several objectives, changing priorities and reassign priorities to complete assignments.
Fill out my online form.